Letter To Angel


Hay you the star from my sky
You are Angel that save my life
The eyes are so exquisite
Beautiful lips but pug nose
Fussy and make me want to kiss it
Smell breath but i miss it
what is your perfume? (???)
Can you hear me here i singing
na...na...na...na...na...na...na...na...na...na...la...la...la...la...la...la...la...la...la...

Tried giving my best for you
You have to know, please I LOVE YOU
Your love gives me a strength
I know many things from you
Love, life, faith, believe, pray, and many more
Part of my heart never lost
That is Angel
Let us make it last forever
and ever...
I wanna be the greatest for you, I WANT IT !
But...
Sometimes i thought i can not
Still many more out there more great from me
I am so useless and childish
I always try to be a mature man
It's so hard and useless
Sorry if there are no result til now
But i am still trying
You know, i still lovcs you
I can't let you go, at all
You forever for me i think
So missing you til now, i miss you
Hard and hard and so hard to forgetting you
I think i can not, I CAN NOT !
And now here the truth, we broke up
I tried to be strong
And waiting for God to make us together again
I believe in you too still loves me.
to be continued...
*alaylittleuse

0 comments: